Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On The Shoulders Of Friends



With my past album's releases limited to my family and close friends, I've been overwhelmed over the last few weeks by the response to Afternoon Birds Of Arima. Thank you for feeling compelled to play it for others and for letting You Are My Symphonic be a part of your soundscape - I'd love to hear your stories.

This wedding album underwent transformations through each passing season of its creation and seems to continue on while traveling the world but only on the shoulders of the following friends:


Very special thanks to Interfase - PuroJazz and 4ZZZ FM for including YAMS in their playlists alongside some great electronic and ambient artists!


As always, sincere thanks to the Skeleton Crew Quarterly for their continuing support. Check it out and I promise you'll find something new and exciting. Caution: Albums everywhere - This may take you a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment