Sunday, August 14, 2011

YAMS Featured by No Ripcord & Interviewed by Nanolog

Well the start of August has been a furious push forward for the release of "I Found Your Faces of Montreal" (IFYFOM). Within the span of a week, I was delighted to hear such positive feedback on the album which was accompanied by some very exciting requests!

First off, the highly acclaimed online indie music & film magazine, "No Ripcord", has featured You Are My Symphonic in their monthly "Your New Favorite Band" feature where they profile two under-the-radar acts. That in itself was highly rewarding for me, but, it turns out this is also a competition! The artist whose profile article receives the most 'Tweets' and Facebook 'Likes' will win the title of No Ripcord Readers New Artist of the Month along with one month's worth of free banner advertising and a coveted spot on our monthly podcast, The No RipCast. So, check out the link below! I hope you enjoy the article & please vote!



Simultaneously, the heart-on-sleeve photography & music blogger behind "Nanolog" has reviewed the YAMS catalogue from "Afternoon Birds of Arima" (ABOA) to IFYFOM. Those albums seem to come along at the right time in a very sunny Scotland & I thoroughly enjoyed reading this personal take on the albums. He also asked me to participate in his "Seven Questions With..." series which is an open-ended conversation starter to find out what makes artists tick.


Onwards With August,

Vish (You Are My Symphonic)

No comments:

Post a Comment