Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You Are My Symphonic Performing at Communikey Festival

It's with great pleasure that I'm announcing that You Are My Symphonic will be performing at the Communikey Interdisciplinary Arts Festival in Boulder, Colorado. I will perform alongside several artists at "The Tea Arbor" event in the afternoon of Saturday, April 28th at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (BMoCA). The event info and the complete website for this refreshing and motivating festival are available at the following link:

You Are My Symphonic at The Tea Arbor (CMKY Festival 2012)

The journey will begin for my good friend Vas & I in Arizona where we will explore the red desert and progress through the mountains & valleys of Colorado, towards Boulder & CMKY.

Best,

Vish

(You Are My Symphonic)


Communikey (CMKY) is a Boulder-based interdisciplinary organization dedicated to social, cultural and ecological innovation through creative process. We facilitate forward thinking cultural experiences that emphasize the intersection of sound, design and technology in artistic forms. Communikey forges a creative exchange across cultures, backgrounds, and mediums while fostering the development of the local arts community.

No comments:

Post a Comment