Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween's Weekend

Well in the usual last minute movements just before a Halloween party, I was scouring the streets and my mind for costume ideas. My morning meditation session yielded only visions of prop-driven costumes that had me carrying an inflatable anvil or round ended weights & a tattered and inverted umbrella. Props are usually my friends at Halloween. Last year, Mar & I went to the park and gathered up some leaves and branches while keeping watch for the cops as unsure criminals. Lots of tape later & with a stuffed toy owl sitting in my shirt, I was instantly a tree. Several thumbs up from constant judging tied to Halloween told me that I had pulled it off. But with a tight spaced party in the future plans for this evening, I figured I better tighten things up. A gorilla suit had a hold on me, but the heat would prove to be unbearable and the crucial drinking hole in the mouth was missing. A wig, curly moustache, a doctor's coat & a big novelty foam finger will make me some kind of weirdo proctologist, even to be confused with Borat. Fall forgive me, but wish me luck.

Best,

Vish
(You Are My Symphonic)

No comments:

Post a Comment